Thank you for choosing LifeSprings Women’s Healthcare for your obstetric and gynecology care. Below is patient information to help you prepare for your appointment.
LifeSprings Women’s Healthcare Patient Information
We accept many insurance plans, including commercial, governmental, healthcare exchange, Medicare, and all TennCare plans. Click here for a complete list. We will request co-pay payments at the time of your visit. Be sure to let us know if your insurance coverage changes.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Bring the following:
- Current insurance card
- Valid government-issued photo ID
- Patient Registration Form
- Patient History Form
- Patient Financial Responsibility Form
- Insurance Authorization Form
- HIPPA Form
- Authorization to Release Health Information
We encourage our patients to participate in their health care. That’s why we want to make sure you have information to make informed decisions. Access our health information library and patient education videos on different health topics.
Health Information Library
Through our health information library you have access to:
- Health news and tips
- Health and wellness articles on diseases, conditions, tests, procedures, and immunizations recommended by age group and gender
- Reference library about prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Healthy recipes
- Multimedia library with videos and podcasts
- Interactive tools including calculators, risk assessments, quizzes, symptom checker, and care guides
- E-mail reminders and goals
Visit the health information library at www.covenanthealth.com/health-library.
Patient Education Videos
Visit the Covenant Health YouTube channel for animated patient education videos on women’s health and other topics.
Schedule Your OBGYN Appointment
We’re accepting new patients. For questions about patient information or to schedule an appointment, call (865) 365-4233.