At LifeSprings Women’s Healthcare, we provide comprehensive obstetric and gynecology care for women in all stages of life. Learn morea bout our OBGYN services.
Our OBGYN Services
We provide guidance on birth control options, hysterectomy alternatives, menopause management, hormone replacement therapy, and other gynecology treatments.
- Adolescent and adult gynecology
- Pelvic exam and pap smear
- Irregular, heavy, and painful periods
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Pelvic pain
- Pelvic organ prolapse
(similar to a hernia, your pelvic organs bulge into the vagina)
- Uterine fibroids
- Ovarian cysts
- Cervical dysplasia
(precancerous condition where abnormal cell growth occurs on the surface of the cervix)
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus) counseling and vaccination
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Menopausal management and hormone replacement therapy
- Birth control and surgery to prevent pregnancy
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
As you begin the exciting journey of pregnancy, our team is here to help you along the way – from planning to birth. Learn more about our pregnancy services.
- Preconception counseling and planning
- Prenatal care
- Pregnancy tools
- Non-stress testing and biophysical profile
- Laboratory testing
- Genetic testing
- Prenatal ultrasound
We deliver babies at LeConte Medical Center, conveniently located across the street from our office. Click here for more information about the Dolly Parton Birthing Unit. For women with high-risk pregnancy complications, we partner with the perinatologists at Fort Sanders Perinatal Center.
For more information about gynecology and pregnancy services offered at our office, call (865) 365-4233. Click here for more information about our office.